How to withdraw funds from your FXOpen account?
- Log on to the My FXOpen personal area and select one of the payment systems in the Withdraw Funds menu.
- Fill in the form indicating the amount of withdrawal, currency, electronic wallet or account ID with the selected payment option, enter your FXOpen PIN code and click Withdraw Funds.
- A message will be sent to your e-mail. Click the link in it to confirm the transaction.
- Processing time may vary depending on the payment option. Forex withdrawals via most electronic payment systems are typically processed by our back-office staff within 24 hours on business days. Bank wire transfers may take 1-3 business days.
- You can check the status of your withdrawal at the Operation Summary page in My FXOpen personal area. Statuses are as follows:
- pending - your withdrawal request is waiting to be processed by our back-office staff;
- approved withdrawal has already been processed by our back-office and money has been successfully sent to you;
- rejected - your withdrawal request was rejected by our back office staff.
Money transfer services (deposits/withdrawals) are provided by XP Solutions Limited, a company duly registered in New Zealand as Financial Service Provider under the FSP Number FSP215305.